Zinc acetate dihydrate
Best for electronic materials and reagent applications
due to high-level stability
- White crystals or crystalline powder.
- Easily soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol.
- Used for chemical synthesis and food additives.
- We have achieved stable quality by utilizing both stable raw material procurement and manufacturing technology cultivated over more than 80 years.
- A feature of our high-level stability is that the impurity content level is low and, in comparisons made between lots over a sustained period, remains within range.
- It has been used for many years in catalyst, electronic material and reagent applications due to its reputation for quality and supply stability.
- CAS No.
- Chemical formula
- Specific gravity
- Melting point
- 273 degree C.
- White crystals or crystalline powder
- Harmonized system (HS code)
- Country of origin
- UN number
|Dilute solution of acetic acid||To pass test||To pass test||JIS K 8356|
|Chloride (Cl)||0.005% max.||0.001% max.||JIS K 8356|
|Nitrate (NO3)||To pass test||To pass test||JIS K 8356|
|Sulfate(SO4)||0.005% max.||0.002% max.||JIS K 8356|
|Lead (Pb)||0.005% max.||0.001% max.||JIS K 8356|
|Iron (Fe)||0.005% max.||0.0005% max.||JIS K 8356|
|Ammonium (NH4)||0.005% max.||0.001% max.||JIS K 8356|
|Assay||98.0% min.||99.48%||JIS K 8356|
Who manufactures Zinc acetate dihydrate?
- We have been manufacturing various inorganic compounds since 1940 in Osaka, Japan.
- We are highly regarded by our customers for the high level stability of our products.
- We mainly supply our products to reagent manufacturers.
|1940||Established in Osaka, Japan.|
|1946||Reorganized into a corporation and name changed to Ikoma Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. with a capital of JPY 195,000.|
|1954||Product warehouse and laboratory completed.|
|1963||Increased capital to JPY 1,500,000.|
|1965||Increased capital to JPY 3,000,000.|
|1972||Headquarters and plant renovated, pollution control equipment completed.|
|1974||Wastewater treatment equipment completed.|
|1976||Increased capital to JPY 4,500,000|
|1979||Increased capital to JPY 6,000,000.|
|1991||Increased capital to JPY 10,200,000.|
Company Overview (as of Dec. 31, 2020)
|Company name||Ikoma Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.|
|Head office||8-9-30, Ebie, Fukushima-ku, Osaka, 553-0001, Japan|
|Date of establishment||November 1940|
|Number of employees||17|
|Location||Headquarters and plant: Osaka|
Headquarters and Plant
- Calcium acetate
- Zinc acetate
- Potassium acetate
- Potassium bisulfate
- Sodium acetate
- Barium acetate
- Potassium bisulfate
- (All the above products are for reagent grade)