RICEO is a water soluble concentrate powder extracted from defatted rice bran. It is mainly composed of carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and protein, contains a high proportion of minerals, including K, Mg and also retains a natural vitamin B group. It has a strong chelating effect and acts as a powerful antioxidant, resulting in various applications for food products.
- - Supplements
- - Powdered drink mixes
- - Nutritional foods
- - Chelate effect
- - Antioxidant
- - Magnesium supplementation
- - Relaxing action by GABA
- - Anti-tyrosinase
- - Skin brightening
- - Moisturizing
- - Anti-wrinkle
“Ash” includes important nutrients such as minerals and vitamins !!
Mg Supply Action
- What kind of allergens are included?
- RICEO is a safe, plant-based ingredient. The raw materials used for production are rice bran. Therefore, it does not correspond to allergens. *Not applicable to allergens in Japan's Food Labeling Act (2020).
- For what purpose and what kind of functions can it be used?
- RICEO can be used in beverages, supplements, skin care products and more. In addition to supplementing vitamins, magnesium and dietary fiber, chelate effect and antioxidant effect can be expected.
End User Comments
User Comment 1
We add RICEO to our chocolate as it contains GABA (Gamma-aminobutylic acid). GABA has the effect of relieving stress and calming the mind, and it has been confirmed that it also helps people sleep well and lowers blood pressure. Therefore, it adds value to our product.
User Comment 2
We are using RICEO in powdered drink mixes. Our reasons for choosing RICEO is that it is derived from rice bran, which enhances the image of our product, and that it doesn’t harden the powder and is easy to handle.
Who manufactures RICEO?
- All of our products are made from rice bran and plant-based carbon-neutral ingredients.
- We use rice bran to produce raw materials for medical ingredients, cosmetics, food, animal feed, and industrial chemicals.
- We supply high-performance products derived from rice bran to more than 40 countries.
From rice crude oil
- - γ-Oryzanol
- - Ferulic acid
- - RICETRIENOL
- - RICETEROL ESTERS
From defatted rice bran
- - RICEO
- - Inositol
- - Phytic acid
- - Rice magnesium
|1947||Established in Wakayama prefecture, Japan.|
|1962||Takarazuka extraction factory started operation.|
|1968||Osaka extraction factory started operation.|
|1972||Started manufacturing medical ingredients as an advanced development business of the rice oil industry.|
|1980||γ-Oryzanol production facility completed.|
|1984||Production facilities for phytic acid and its salts are completed.|
|2000||Acquired Yashiro factory from Henkel.|
|2006||Kanto factory in Honjo city, Saitama prefecture was established.|
Company Overview (as of Dec. 2019)
|Company name||Tsuno Food Industrial Co., Ltd.|
|Head office||94, Shinden Katsuragi-cho Ito-gun Wakayama 649-7194, Japan|
|Date of establishment||February 1947|
|Capital||JPY 200 million (Group total)|
|Number of employees||About 500 (Group total)|
Head office: Wakayama
Branch offices: Tokyo, Himeji, Hiroshima
Factories: Osaka, Takarazuka,Yashiro, Saitama
Technical department: Wakayama
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000