- We have the largest share of Japan's capacitor chemical market.
- Approved quality for capacitor production.
- Conformable to RoHS regulation (10 substances).
- Stable quality and supply.
- CAS No.
- Chemical formula
- Specific gravity
- About 0.7
- 36g/100g (20 degree C.)
- White powder
- Harmonized system (HS code)
- Country of origin
- UN number
- Water solubility
- pH (5% liquid)
- 6.0 - 7.5
- Chloride (Cl)
- 0.5ppm max.
- Sulfate (SO4)
- 10ppm max.
- Lead (Pb)
- 5ppm max.
- Iron (Fe)
- 2ppm max.
- 99.0% min.
- How do you manage the quality of each production lot?
- We manage all manufacturing lots with a process capability index. The quality variation of all shipping lots is controlled within a certain range.
End User Comments
Aluminum electrolytic capacitor manufacturer
“We have been purchasing Yoneyama’s Adipic acid for many years to manufacture aluminum electrolytic capacitors. Yoneyama’s products are stable in supply as well as quality, so we use them with confidence.”
Who manufactures Ammonium adipate?
- We have been producing high-performance chemicals using crystallization technology since 1918.
- We have achieved stable quality because we control the manufacturing process by a quantitative method.
- We produce phosphates, acetates, chlorides and sulfates which are conformable to the Japanese standards of quasi-drug ingredients typically used for cosmetics, shampoos, body soaps, and hair care products.
|1918||Established in Osaka prefecture, Japan.|
|1962||Ashikaga Plant was created.|
|1966||Ashikaga Plant starts producing Ammonium acetate.|
|2001||Company acquires ISO 9001 certification (all business units).|
Company Overview (as of March 31, 2020)
|Company name||Yoneyama Kagaku Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.|
|Head office||5-2-18 Nishitenma, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0047, Japan|
|Date of establishment||July 10, 1918|
|Capital||JPY 24 million|
|Number of employees||90|
Head office: Osaka
Branch offices: Tokyo, Nagoya
Plants: Osaka, Ashikaga
Technical department : Osaka
Affiliates: Suita (Osaka)
- Boric acid
- Ammonium salts
- p-Nitrobenzoic acid
- Zinc sulfate
- Potassium tetraborate
" End-User’s Laboratory "
Equipment for end-user’s pilot and small-scale production using our excellent crystallization technology
- Production volume 100 - 1000 kgs.
- We have facilities that can develop chemicals that meet the standards for reagent special grade, food additives, and capacitors.
- Using the manufacturing data accumulated in the development process, you can move to mass production accurately and quickly.
|Device Name||Capacity||Quantity||Material made of||Comment|
|Feed tank||3,000 L||1||GL||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|3,000 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Crystallization tank||3,000 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Filter||250mm x 5||1||SUS||Cartridge type|
|80 L, 0.2 m2||1||SUS||Nutsche type|
|Centrifuge||42 inches, 165 L||1||SUS||Fully open, bottom ejection type|
|Conical dryer||300 L||1||SUS||40 to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Loading chamber||18 m2||1||SUS||Positive pressure control, HEPA filter|
|Kneader||50 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
1. Purification of water-soluble compounds
This labo's purification process removes impurities and provides them to users in pharmaceutical applications who require high purity products. "Purification of water-soluble compounds" is our specialty, and we often undertake requests for such purification in small lots (100 - 500 kgs.).
2. Purification and reduction of Fe of ammonium organic acid for plating
We have reduced impurities in ammonium organic acid, which is used as a complexing agent and buffer, by an impurity removal process + neutralization reaction + crystallization method. As a result, we are able to crystallize "high purity" and "low Fe value" crystals.