- We have been producing high-performance chemicals using crystallization technology since 1918.
- We have achieved production of stable quality through the use of quantitative methods in our manufacturing process.
- We produce phosphates, acetates, chlorides and sulfates which are conformableto the Japanese standards for quasi-drug ingredients typically used for cosmetics, shampoos, body soaps, and hair care products.
Most Competitive Products
|1918||Established in Osaka prefecture, Japan.|
|1962||Ashikaga Plant was created.|
|1966||Ashikaga Plant starts producing Ammonium acetate.|
|2001||Company acquires ISO 9001 certification (all business units).|
Company Overview (as of March 31, 2020)
|Company name||Yoneyama Kagaku Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.|
|Head office||5-2-18 Nishitenma, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0047, Japan|
|Date of establishment||July 10, 1918|
|Capital||JPY 24 million|
|Number of employees||90|
Head office: Osaka
Branch offices: Tokyo, Nagoya
Plants: Osaka, Ashikaga
Technical department : Osaka
Affiliates: Suita (Osaka)
- Boric acid
- Ammonium salts
- p-Nitrobenzoic acid
- Zinc sulfate
- Potassium tetraborate
" End-User’s Laboratory "
Equipment for end-user's pilot and/or small-scale production using our excellentcrystallization technology
- Production volume 100 - 1000 kgs.
- We have facilities that can develop chemicals that meet the standards for reagent special grade, food additives, and capacitors.
- Using the manufacturing data accumulated in the development process, you can move to mass production accurately and quickly.
|Device Name||Capacity||Quantity||Material made of||Comment|
|Feed tank||3,000 L||1||GL||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|3,000 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Crystallization tank||3,000 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Filter||250mm x 5||1||SUS||Cartridge type|
|80 L, 0.2 m2||1||SUS||Nutsche type|
|Centrifuge||42 inches, 165 L||1||SUS||Fully open, bottom ejection type|
|Conical dryer||300 L||1||SUS||40 to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
|Loading chamber||18 m2||1||SUS||Positive pressure control, HEPA filter|
|Kneader||50 L||1||SUS||Room temperature to 120 degree C., full vacuum to atmospheric pressure|
1. Purification of water-soluble compounds
This laboratory’s purification process removes impurities for users in pharmaceutical applications who require high purity products. "Purification of water-soluble compounds" is our specialty, and we often undertake requests for such purification in small lots (100 - 500 kgs.).
2. Purification and reduction of Fe in ammonium organic acid for plating
We have reduced impurities in ammonium organic acid, which is used as a complexing agent and buffer, by an impurity removal process + neutralization reaction + crystallization method. As a result, we ere able to crystallize "high purity" and "low Fe value" crystals.